Friday, October 15, 2010

Freedom is the Eternal Luscious Flower of Life Given to Us from God


The necessity to find freedom-whether it be mentally or physically-either way I believe that it's a necessity to dream of or to be realizing it. What is freedom to me? Freedom to me is the most empowering feeling and I think when I feel empowered or maybe when we feel empowered in our daily lives, we feel we can do most anything. Feeling efficacious is the feeling of being effective in your life and it goes hand in hand with freedom. Efficacious also might bring in the thoughts of empowerment; to be able to think and do and in other words feel very confident. It is the idea of mastery over the environment or the abilty to solve problems with grace, comfort, and ease. I feel very effective in that I can be, do, and have anything I set my mind to and therefore I am.

No comments: