Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Want to Find the Love of My Life and Let It Be, Let It Be, Let it Be


I long to be called *bright eyes* again. I long to be loved so truly and graciously as I used to feel at all times as his partner in fun, partner in skiing, partner in exercising, and doing just about anything that brings joy and laughter to the corners of his eyes. I am now searching for that sensual gaze that tells me that he's always there for me and will never leave my side. Yes that person will find me I am certain of this as I hear it so often from others but just not from him, that special person in my life that gratifies me down to my soul.

I want to speak about what things that I long for-to do and to say and to think as I have so much I can bring to this "party" and would happily bring to it now. I love to be loved and gratified both mentally and physically and not as a one way street but as a mutual love or exchange. It being a one way street is not fulfilling, instead it's depleting. When it gets to a point when it's depleting, it's only a matter of time until we're together less and may need to move on.

I want someone who believes in God for all that he is to me. I want someone to love me, I want someone to cherish me, and to think of me first instead of it's all about him. Because it's really all about the both of us. As an uplifting love where neither one of us cancels each other out, instead we uplift each other to find new ground and a greater love than we've ever thought of before. I'd like to find a man who is athletic, intelligent, and caring, who thinks about more than himself. I want a man who is sweet but not too sweet, who is capable of sharing love and being loved for a lifetime. I am a lady who loves to laugh, to sing, to dance, and to be filled with romance, whether it's on the pillowtop or whether it's a twinkling of his eye toward me. These are all the things that I am thinking of this day.

No comments: