Thursday, September 24, 2009

Humility Always Pays Off


Today was a day of somewhat extreme pain mixed with the acknowledgement that my pain turned into something good.  So, you see; what I did was go to see the physical therapist, otherwise known as "THE PT".   At first, this particular physical therapist, seemed to be a little bit like Hitler; but this Hitler has remarkably lovely bluish green eyes.  (I just love looking at people's eyes, even if they are extraordinarily difficult to deal with)  Oh, I guess Hitler was kind of hard to deal with too!  HA HA  :)

In any case, I completed 3 weeks with this gal and I feel like I have accomplished GREAT things with her.  In fact, in the end she turned out to be a "softy" in a way and I was able to give her a big hug.  At that point she told me that she was pregnant with her first child.  I think about how much I would have missed had I given up and told her to get lost those three weeks ago.  One thing I learned is that humility always pays off.

No comments: