Friday, September 18, 2009

It's My Birthday


You Say It's Your Birthday!  (da, da, da, da, da, da, da, duh)
It's My Birthday Too, Yeah!  (da, da, da, da, da, da, da, duh)

And, what a fine birthday it is going to be.  I have beautiful friends around me, one of them my friend and my mentor, my coach and my person who I am continually amazed by.  There is so much more I can say about Estee, but leave it at this, that I love her and I love her communication with me and along side me.    :)

My long time and wonderful friend Lotus Flower is coming for my birthday over the long weekend.  We have known each other through helicopter accidents and so very much more.  To say that she is dear to me is minimizing the awesomeness of the friendship that we now hold so dear.   I am *delighted* and excited to see her; and so flattered that she would fly to see me, her Lilikoi.






No comments: