Monday, September 7, 2009

Lanai, And All It Has to Offer


Lanai is one of my favorite islands because it boasts of many of my personal favorite things to do in Hawaii; namely, the incredible snorkeling, scuba diving and astounding beaches.   Also the incredible views of the spinner dolphins doing their thing. (spinning)  It's just a fun site to see!

The resorts on Lanai are fabulous.  They are the Manele Bay and Koele Lodge; which offer two totally different experiences.  The Lodge is like a country manor; set amidst lovely hawaiian landscaping.  Manele Bay is truly a combination of paradise and beach.

I have often heard of Bill Gates being sited enjoying all that Lanai has to offer.  And, it's no surprise; as in my opinion, Lanai is one of the most private and serene of the islands.

Also there are two championship golf courses that would entice even the most experienced of players.

Ultimately, what Lanai is to me is nearly perfection.  It is perfect in it's astounding beauty.  When I close my eyes, just the thought of the views take my breath away. 

My memories of Lanai go far and wide in their ability to take me to the most lovely of all paradises.  It is "da bess"  (as Hawaiians would colloquially say) meaning THE BEST.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tara,
Leanne is here helping me get a message to you here. I seem to continue to have problems doing this on my own..Oh dear getting old isnt fun! You have a bithday coming up sooon..Good for you, but it reminds mer that I am that much older to be able to have a 54 year old! Hope the family is doing well love you Mom