Thursday, October 8, 2009

Speak Thy Truth

Speak Thy Truth is what I like to say in reference to confusing times.  Speak thy truth clearly, and calmly and always be true to yourself.

I have mentioned many times how into honesty I am, and it drives me a little crazy when people don't open up and just be honest.  Basically, I'm allergic to lies!

I've had, like all of us I'm sure at one point or another; people lie to me when they stand to gain from those lies that they are telling.  

Do not lie, cheat or steal; for they are vexations to the spirit.  I revere honesty and expect nothing less, because in the eyes of God, whomever you deem Him to be, I believe that He completely expects nothing less than the purity of spoken words.  

In my life, I have experienced many a time that people often say what they think you want to hear, but unfortunately, that is not doing them any favors at all.  We all need to speak about truth and what that truth is and not 

   












No comments: