Friday, October 30, 2009

The Silent Message


Listen to what you cannot hear, because what you can hear, can and often does lie.  Listen to what you feel in your heart, because it does not lie.  It is your truth.

So often in life, you really need to listen to your inner voice.

There have been many times that I could have fallen into harms way, but because I listened to what my inner voice was telling me; I did not go down that path that made me feel uncomfortable.  Instead, I walked around the other way because I somehow "knew" that the other space was not where I needed to be.  Whether it's a man, a certain scent, a feeling that speaks silent volumes...  it happens in so many ways.  

Listen to your inner strength talking.  

This is what has brought me into safety and away from harm.  



No comments: