Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Bizarre Life and Times of Tara



Well here I go, yet again, embarking on another very interesting day filled with trials and tribulations. I have now embarked upon another interesting although “not very” journey down what lane I absolutely never want to go down and it is called pain in the outrageous. I don’t like to talk about pain very much, but in fact it seems like that’s a lot of what’s happening in my life at this point. You might remember that I had a serious bout with pain in which I gave myself a serious black eye, about a month ago. Can you believe it? I have just begun to deal with a ripped tendon in my leg, or is that in my calf, I’m not sure which one. Either way it goes, I am dealing with something that I fear never having to do again and yet here it is. It’s landed on me to be in a place where I’m in pain that I have been dreading to have happened to me. And yet here we go again. So it is that I am trying to deal with something I thought I was done with hopefully forever. So it is that I am trying to find the best humor I can muster up because that’s what I do best, is gather up the energy to start again, brush myself off and set on my path to hopefully a greater future.

As for how this has happened, it is as simple as going to the swimming pool, which is one of my loves to do. All of the sudden I just lost my footing, slid down and my leg buckled, I went down on my knee, as I went down on my knee, I went down into a slide backwards, so that my tendons were more than stretched. In fact, when I go to the doctor tomorrow, I hope to learn more of what I have done. Is it broken? You know when you have a tendon that snaps, or something horrific, similar to that? Exactly what I don’t know at this time. What I do know is that I am on another journey, which I find kind of crazy, considering the fact that I am so careful with myself to not do anything that would cause me to fall. That’s just the kind of person that I am, is that I like to be careful, and it seems that being careful is not something I have figured out how to be just yet. If I want to have a fun life, I want to play the game as it should be, by having fun. And fun is what I am all about… Or so I thought. Hahaha. In any case, I just thought I would write a little diddy about the continuation of the craziness of my life that the reasoning of which is hard to explain. I think that when my mother hears about this, she will probably just go, “Oh my gosh, Tara, what have you done THIS time?”

I prayed to God that this would never happen again, yet here it is. I just have to laugh at my circumstances.

Stay tuned for my next blog, in which I will explain my latest bout with the crazy events in Tara’s life. I should write a book about it. In fact, that’s what this is becoming, is a mini-blog/book, or so it seems. Aloha for now. –Tara J

No comments: