Friday, July 10, 2009

What Might You Like to Hear About?


To My Dearest Audience,

Today I'm thinking hard about what it is that you My Audience might like to hear or know about.  I have so much information in my head about subject matters from it seems like soup to nuts.

You have heard me speak about the massive stroke that I endured as well as the longing for travel, I cannot wait to tell you about in future blogs.  That means that I can't wait to talk about the times in the future that I have not yet had.

I have been told by many mentors of mine that I really need to talk about those things that have been very difficult to write about, such as; the tremendous pain from my Sjogren's disease/disorder, my extremely painful nueropathy, the difficulty in coming to grips with the fact that perhaps I don't have the readership that I want to have, because perhaps no one wants to hear about my woes.  

Frankly, I would prefer to talk abut my happiest of times where I've traveled through the world having had incredibly blissful times hanging out in Greece, Florida, Italy, Paris, France, The Bahamas...

So, My Dear People Out There, Somewhere...

What is it that you want to hear about?  Know about?  As I have so much to share.  May I tell you about some of my happiest adventures?  Or shall I beckon you with my deepest and darkest secrets?  Only you can let me know.

So, please do.  Let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: