Monday, July 20, 2009

The Gift of Sound


Music can lift our hearts and take us to heights that we never thought we would climb to; heights we never even knew existed!  It is that spirit of music that I wish to applaud. 

Music has always charmed me, it has been there through tough times and blissful times.  Music has been such a wonderful friend.

I would just like to honor all the sounds that have warmed my heart through the years. I love the way that music makes me feel.  I love that God gave us ears to hear so that we can enjoy the incredible gift of sound. 
  
I am so pleased that I have an understanding of the bliss that music can bring.  Music has taken me on incredible journeys, it has filled my life with so much joy and has fulfilled my life in incredible ways. 

I love to listen to the calming sounds of the river as it flows across my pathway.  I cherish the sounds of a young child laughing with so much joy that it almost brings tears to my eyes.

Doesn't it bring you joy to hear a child giggling?  Or a baby cuing? How invigorating it is to hear the clap of lightning and thunder.

I wish for everyone to find some time in their day in which to sit quietly and listen. 

Sounds can invigorate; as well as make you laugh and make you cry.  The sound of music, be it classical, popular, rock and roll soul, jazz...  whatever moves you, whatever grooves you.  It is amazing to let your mind flow and your ears hear the incredible songs of life; the music of life.

The sound of music comes in all forms and everybody has their own song to sing.  I love to sing.  I love to hear it when someone is singing from their soul, from the heights of a mountain top or the depths of a valley.  

I encourage everyone across the world to have their OWN song and to sing it loudly.

So Sing It, Baby!!!    ;)





No comments: