Monday, June 29, 2009

Personal Freedom


What does freedom mean to you?  

What freedom means to me is the ability to speak freely from my mind and from my heart.  What freedom means to me is the ability to go where I please, say what I please, feel what I please.   And, to be exactly who I need to be.  

I believe that we are ALL entitled to have the life that we were given or that we have worked hard to have.  I believe that we all have the right to have the life that we have created for ourselves.

In this life, let no man nor woman get in the way of our pursuit of happiness or our right to be exactly who we decide to be.  

Side Note:  While searching for a picture; came across this quote that is so appropriate for this blog.

The secret of happiness is freedom and the secret of freedom is courage.
- Thucydides

HAVE THE COURAGE TO BE FREE!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say personal freedom is very necessary for all to be healthy and successful :)


Pain Management
Diet Menu

Tara said...

So True!

Thank You for Your Comment.

Aloha,
Tara