Friday, May 22, 2009

The Ups and Downs I Must Endure


I am feeling a mixture of glee for having met 9 wonderful ladies that could potentially decorate my life in a whole new way. These are things that I am very pleased about and therefore I am also very, very thankful.

On the other hand I remain frustrated at the pain that is yanking at my feet every second of the day. I want to have more mind control so that I can forgo thinking about the pain and instead slot the pain into a different place, so that I don't have to think about it 24/7.

I nonetheless feel like breaking down and weeping because I have so much to deal with, but for the agony of the neuropathy and all that comes with it I at times don't know how I can go another day or month or year, etc. 

The addition of the Sjogren's syndrome is all a big pile of caca. It's just so damn hard and there are times that I think that I am going to find the means to end this game. And then I think about my wonderful children, whom I adore more than life itself, so there I go in the midst of what should I do...then there's the realization that there's nothing that I can do, but go on and pray that my spouse does not make life more difficult. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tara,

Thamnks for remembering to send me the updated blog..I print them out and give them to Mom. her new place is really looking cute..It is a lot of work but we are almost done. You mention a group of new wemon you have met who will help you with the blog ???You dont mention who they are or where you met them? Im so happy your writings fill you with such Joy. I am also so glad you read about your pride in Matthew..You are correct..He truely has grown into a wonderful man...no longer a boy. I too am proud of him.

Love ya Leanne