Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Create a Rainbow


How Do You Paint YOUR Rainbow?

Tell me what inspires you.  I would like to have people write to me and tell me what inspires them.  This blog is about interacting with each other.  Either email me @ tarabrock@hawaii.rr.com or post a comment here.  I want to read or hear what is inspiring to my readers.  And then I will compile the answers and include them in future blog posts.   But first I want to give you my list for your reading pleasure.

What inspires me is looking at the stars and trying to grapple with the enormity that our galaxy is so expansive, so enormous that in fact it even continues to grow- That it enlarges every millisecond.   That not only inspires me but it also blows my mind.

I love the scent of a gardena in my garden.  I crave the taste of dark chocolate.  I am passionate about the love I have for my children.  The beauty of a Maui sunset is so calming and awe inspiring.  I desire to have the companionship of a best friend.  I melt when I watch a touching sentimental movie.   I swoon at the idea of being kissed passionately.  I admire honesty and integrity.  I adore spending quite time in prayer.  To say that the ocean and all of its creatures are so magnificent is an understatement.  I cant wait until I can swim among the turtles again.  I am crazy when I snap on  my snow skis and head downhill with a loud yodel saying , "Thank you God for this incredibly awe inspiring vista!"  

In fact I am finding it hard to stay sitting as I write this blog to you because I feel like jumping up and saying, "Yes, Thank you God, I am alive!

So it is I am blessed to be here right now writing to you and hopefully inspiring you to stand up wherever you are however u need to stand and take a deep breath of the wonderful air we get to breath.  At this moment I am wishing you great happiness and that you too are delighted to be alive.  

P.S. 
I did 150 sit ups yesterday and I am quite pleased! :)

No comments: