Thursday, January 22, 2009

Calvary


I believe He must be there for there is no doubt that in His glory He is reaching out and speaking to me. His words, though silent, speak loudly and what I hear is so beautiful  I wish I could put it into words and sing a song of the joyous love he has for us. These are the things I long to share with you this day in every way. On this day I send to you blessings from above. He brings me so much happiness and courage to face those difficult times that no doubt we all struggle with. I personally have dealt with an incredible amount of pain and sorrow in my lonely and quiet times, dealing with so many illnesses, breaks, fractures, cancer and a massive stroke. But I'm here to tell you that through it all the Lord has brought me forward, upward, and out of so many of these difficult times. I can only tell you that it was God, our God, the Lord and he has been true to his word that he is always walking by my side. God Bless You and Aloha, Tara.

No comments: