Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Cat Who Always Came Back



The cat who always came back. I have a cat who I call "the cat in the hat who always comes back" because true enough, my cat, who we now call "mini me" is the oddest kind of cat imaginable. We discovered that he was a she and she is a delight. More over, this cat came to us with no fur and very little for brains but as sweet as you can imagine. When I had the stroke three plus years ago I heard about the cat that drifted into our yard and into our lives and oh how silly this cat is. She knocks things over constantly (she's very uncoordinated) which is probably the reason I call her "that darned cat " and she has since become loved by one and all. Her main occupation after entering herself into our lives as a skinny, skinny, little hairless runt is knocking things over by walking and jumping along windowsills as well as dressers and I guess, well, you name it. She even likes to sleep on rocks and cabinet files! In any case, we are all very tickled at the beautiful fur that she sports three years later. Even though she knocks things over  constantly, we all love her to death. One never knows how blessed a little kitten can be once they rid themselves of fleas and jump about along your windowsills. And so it goes with this crazy little cat who fell out of the hat and into our hearts. 

No comments: