Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Enthusiasm, Inspiration, and Ultimately Passion for All


One of life's greatest forms of enthusiasm has got to be when you're setting yourself up for getting a job, or doing anything that would encounter a positive change in life. One needs to have a positive attitude and enthusiasm to be able to move ahead. Most of us would like nothing better than earning more money, a better station in life, or that top notch placement at the finest restaurant. Or maybe the most expensive position at the Grand Wailea where one never thought of themselves as being able to have the possibility of attaining. All of this pertains to the positive belief in oneself that they are capable of doing anything they want or aspire to be, do, or have.

Music has always been a wonderful way for me to come to more inspirational thought as well as helping me to reach higher levels of thought. All in all, I believe that enthusiasm is the greatest attribute in relation to attaining inspirational thought. I personally desire more epiphanies, more inspirational thought, and this basically goes hand in hand with the desire to have a greater quality of life.

I believe that the way to the top is by essentially climbing there. In climbing there, I believe one needs to remember the importance of smiles and to believe in the art of smiling. It is amazing to see how powerful it really is. Smiles unlock so many barriers that are easily unlocked by just the very act itself. A smile is almost angelilc. Smiles go hand in hand with the very nature of God as quoted in Proverbs 15:13, "A happy heart makes the face cheerful; but heartache crushes the spirit." All in all, my greatest thought I wish to leave you with is that I am of the belief that the ultimate importance of enthusiasm cannot be overstated and I will leave you with this thought which may be my personal epiphany for the hour. There is nothing greater or more heartfelt to me than the importance of passion.

No comments: