Friday, April 24, 2009

We all need Ha Ha time



I'm going to try something new with my blog today. I have a few minutes until my friend leaves and I need to accomplish something today. My friend is my typist, as I'm not yet able to type due to the stroke. So, I'm going to share what my day has been like.

My day has been filled with more doctor's appointments than I would like. I spent half of the day at the doctor's and the other half on hold with the doctor's office trying to make my next appointments. Yikes, what's up with that? LOL I would much rather be dancing under the stars at the beach than struggling to discuss meds under florescent lights. 

What I need at this point is some real Ha Ha time. I long for the light feeling of just letting go of the everyday struggle of healing from this stroke. This is not my idea of a good time! However, I will persevere! 

On a lighter note I am looking forward to this evening, where Hope Chapel is giving a tribute to Dr. Kit Lauer, a dear friend of mine. I believe that Kit may be sharing his last days with his beloved congregation. The group of people that come to hear Kit speak has become huge here on Maui because Kit's message is straight from the heart.

There is going to be an opportunity for members of the church to speak tonight about how Kit has touched their lives. I hope that I'll be able to express my deep feelings without bursting into mass of tears. Stay tuned. I'll let you know how it goes.




No comments: