Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Birthday!

Saturday was my birthday and I went to one of my favorite restaurants which is Five Palms in Wailea. It's a very lovely restaurant with beautiful food and elegant yet casual atmosphere. There are palm trees that sway and lovely pu-pus (appetizers) and a menu that nearly beats all. I went out with my daughter Malia and Andrew, my husband. They have a lilikoi créme brulée for dessert that is to die for! (or to live for!)

Before dinner at Five Palms, we went to the Maui Ocean Center Aquarium.  They have both indoor and outdoor aquariums with sharks, lovely long-tentacled jellyfish and clean toilets!

It was a very lovely day to share with my family, albeit one member of my family was missing, my beautiful son Matthew who was missed by all. 

No comments: