Wednesday, November 16, 2011

True Love Bears All Things


Dear all, these beautiful words are from the holy bible, regarding love's truest meaning.

"If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love... rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1 Corinthians 13:3-7


And what is the truest meaning of love?

We all may have differing ideas about this. It is both a concept and a feeling. It is what many of us live our lives by, because without love, who and what are we? I believe we are vessels for the spreading of love and some might even say the embodiment of love itself.

Love is vast enough, that even in language terms love is a verb, a noun, and an adjective.

With this in mind, I dare not try to contain the meaning of love by defining it further. I only wish you all close encounters with love itself, however you deem it to be.



No comments: