Thursday, February 25, 2010

Old Friends... And ReConnecting


The feeling you get when you reconnect with and old friend you've lost touch with-someone who meant so much to you; when you realize that they've been missing you too.

The feeling is nothing short of sweet and wonderful. And Gosh, I wish I had that happen more often. So make sure you keep your eyes open for such a fun thing to happen. It brings light to my eyes and song to my voice. How about you? What do you feel when someone shares that they were thinking about you too?

I have recently had a personal experience in which through Facebook, I found out that several people had been looking for me, and I did not know that. So, if you do have Facebook; make sure you check it often, so that you have left no stone unturned should somebody be looking for you. It is very exciting to learn that you have a friend from University or from High School or from any time in your past where someone may be attempting to reconnect with you as in fact; they are out there, we just need to know that they are there.

This has happened to me several times this year from Facebbook and let me tell you, it is really fun to find out that someone out there still has a place in thier heart for you. Especially when you have room for them in yours.

Just keep your eyes open! :)

No comments: